Want to contribute an article to one of the fastest growing technical blogger’s community…?
Apart from common guidelines mentioned in this page, we have below three options to get published:
- Submit a Hassle Free Quick Post : Direct Link
- Submit a Guest Post Via Email : Direct Link
- Become a approved contributor and Post. : Direct Link
Before you submit a free Quick Post or Guest post at TechPaste.Com, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Become TechPaste.Com Contributor
TechPaste.Com is a technology blog with 1,60,000+ monthly page views. Being a technology blog, I always encourage upcoming tech bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
TechPaste.Com has been online since 2009 and is one of the popular blogs in the technology niche. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the tech community.
Few more reasons why contributing to TechPaste.Com is a good idea:
- For future reference
- For many authors, being listed with TechPaste.com is an excellent way to get started, especially if you are a published author or hope to be published soon.
- Having your articles featured in TechPaste.com builds brand equity for you, your business, and your expertise.This is caused by visitors who come to our site throughout the year to pick up quality articles for their email newsletter or website.
- Your articles may be viewed by the visitors that use our site every day.
- People who read your articles and click on your link(s) found at the end of each of your articles are good prospects by the very nature of how they found your website.
- You become known as the expert by your article.
- Market Your Business With No Face-To-Face Selling.
- When your articles are accepted in TechPaste.com, you become recognized as an TechPaste premium author. This adds prestige and perceived value by others when they view your articles in our site.
- Get Continual Traffic To Your Website For Many Years To Follow For Free.
Before you join the other tech bloggers who have already contributed to TechPaste.Com, let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a TechPaste.Com contributor?
To become a regular contributor at TechPaste.Com, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
1. Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
2. Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
3. Do remember to do a search on TechPaste.Com to avoid submitting already published ideas.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the TechPaste.Com audience.
TechPaste.Com respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort including any keyword link spamming. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to TechPaste.Com.
We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TechPaste.Com. Also, by submitting a post to TechPaste.Com, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit via emailing the article in a word document with your profile picture and author bio details to admin(at)techpaste.com. If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
Once your first post gets approved you will receive a user id and password to login to TechPaste.Com and unlimited access to posting dashboard to write more articles and possible chance of getting awarded annually for writing high quality articles.